Cars are the most important commodity than other automobiles, and keeping up with technology is crucial in today’s world as technology keeps on updating every minute. There are thousands of newly manufactured cars loaded with fresh features, but they all are still on the same level. There is no drastic change in this drastically changing world. That can only be possible if there is a futuristic mindset that revamps the automotive technology.
Best cars you can buy with a budget of 10 lakh
Owning a car is no more a luxury but a necessity these days. If you are also in a dilemma as to which car to buy in the budget of 10 lakhs, then here are our top picks for you:
- Ford Figo S- Looking for something exciting to drive, ensures performance and doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket? Well, we have this amazing vehicle equipped with all the modern features to offer you a great experience.
- Hyundai elite- Another great investment option available in this piece of art. The Hyundai brand’s best selling car allows total comfort to you and your family. The car comes in petrol and diesel and gives a smooth mileage and a high performing engine.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS- Now, this beast offers one smooth ride. Packed with a 1-litre EcoBoost petrol engine produces a jaw-dropping torque and comes along with the latest model manual gearbox. His design and build are perfect for those who are looking for a reliable option.
- Honda Amaze- Another great car worth mentioning is this model by Honda, which is equipped with touchscreen infotainment, cruise control and LED DRLs. The model is available in diesel as well as petrol and is worth the money spent on it.
- Volkswagen polo GT TSI– Talking about budget cars, how can we forget Volkswagen polo! The petrol engine is a 1.2 litres turbocharged and a seven-speed DSG gearbox that ensures quality performance and safety during driving.
- Tata Nexon- This is the name that comes to mind when we start talking about budget cars. The vehicle offered total convenience and was also showcased at the recent auto expo.
- Fiat urban cross- Searching for a car that is pocket friendly yet is more imposing on the road? We are here to help you. This model is truly designed for driving enthusiasts and offers total comfort during the drive.
- Toyota Yaris- This has always been a favoured brand since the time of our parents. This budget-friendly model of the car is available in 4 variants, each of which ensures performance.
- Maruti S-Cross- Yet another surprising model from Maruti, this is also the preferred choice of looking for a blend of comfort and luxury.
- Renault captur- this stylish, spacious and feature-laden vehicle is all you could ask for in this price range.
Thus, these were our best selections for the given price range. Hope you have a great time driving them!